- A postcard from Alcatraz Prison by Susie, informing her grandmother of an encounter she had with a man sleeping in one of the cells.
- Pages 85 and 86 from Diego Soto's Inmates of Alcatraz, depicting the mugshots of Jack Sylvane and Ernest Cobb.
- An old key with the word "ALCATRAZ" carved on it, a flower, and a pin.
- A newspaper clipping from March 22, 1963, detailing the sudden close, including a statement from Edwin James.
- A pamphlet titled "Discover Alcatraz: A Tour of The Rock."
- A review by Nancy Gleinen of Soto's Inmates of Alcatraz.
In addition, several letters were circled in Gleinen's review, which together spelled "Legends of Alcatraz." The url http://www.legendsofalcatraz.com leads to a countdown on Fox's official Alcatraz website, announcing "Watch the show, then join the adventure here."
Seems like our adventure has just begun.